Top 10 Things to Bring to the AMHPAC Convention
PUERTO VALLARTA - AMHPAC’s 8th Annual Convention, located at the Sheraton Buganvilias® Resort & Convention Center on August 27 and 28, is right around the corner. So, in preparation, we thought that a short checklist might help you get started with your planning.
Here are 10 things you need to bring to the AMHPAC convention:
- Fresh attitude — AMHPAC promises a host of new perspectives
- Business cards and brochures
- Sunglasses, sunblock, and sandals — It averages about 90 to 93ºF on some days, especially during August and September and it is very humid.
- Umbrella — On another note, the rainy season also begins in these months… Get a quick snapshot of the weather by visiting Puerto Vallarta's weather report.
- Sport outfit and tennis shoes (if you participate in the race)
- Hit List — Who you want to see...
- Portable Charger
- Advil and Pedialyte®
- A palette for Tequila
The team at AMHPAC is hoping to make your 8th annual convention unforgettable, offering attendees the chance to rub shoulders with national and international leaders of the horticultural industry, agricultural growers, government officials, and supply chain innovators. Look forward to an atmosphere of casual business but with high impact, as well as traders and retailers on a large exhibition floor sponsored by suppliers.
For more information on what to expect, check out the program at a glance by visiting AMHPAC's website here.
See you all there in a few weeks. Till then!